Visiting the 30A in Florida area is one of our favorite places to go each year! We have gone several years and feel like we are really getting the lay of the land! I am going to share some of our experiences but also give you tons of recommendations and suggestions!
The first thing you do when planning your trip is book your place to stay! We have stayed in three separate rentals within different rental companies and Sanders Beach Rentals was by far had the most seamless process from booking, staying during the week and check out! I have a code for 10% off your stay! Use BROADMOOR10 ! This expires July 22, 2021.
Our beach house was so beautiful and was cleaned to perfection! The floorplan was perfect for our family and the home was absolutely gorgeous! Our rental is nestled in a very convenient location close to the beach, the grocery store and the Watercolor Beach Club! We barely ever used our car as we just tooled around town in our golf cart that was included in our rental!
Let me show you some photos from our house!
Shop this home:
Shop MORE of my decor favorites HERE!
WHERE TO EAT:
- The Perfect Pig- such a delicious breakfast with really yummy choices like pecan pancakes, Lemon Herbed Avacado Toast and Crab Cake Benedict!
- The Donut Hole- who are we kidding? We eat here several breakfasts each visit! We love grabbing a donut while being able to grab something savory too Like bacon and hash browns! They also have an incredible hammer steak and chicken fried steak!
- Scratch Biscuit Kitchen- arrive hungry because your not going to be able to choose just one! I had the Chicken Fried with an order of the Biscuit Dough and Chocolate Gravy! Soo good! We had a full table of food with different orders and everyone approved!
- Crackings- this breakfast was great too! I had the Fresh Gulf a grouper Sandwich that seemed crazy for breakfast… but when in Florida!! The French toast was also a hit!
Lunch & Dinner
- We eat at Seagrove Market most days! It’s very close to the beach and we either hop off the beach really quick or order it to go and eat it on the beach! You really can’t go wrong with anything they have to eat! We love the crabcakes, Fish tacos and hamburgers! Make sure to try some of their tartar sauce and hush puppies!
- Another favorite for dinner is Great Southern! The Grits a YaYa are A big crowd pleaser but on our first trip a waiter suggested to get the Crabcakes & Green Tomato starter and grab a side of cheese grits and extra red pepper remoulade! I get this every time with one of their famous manitou! All are outstanding! If you’re brave enough try the frog legs! I was absolutely grossed out by this but they were actually amazing! I would suggest grabbing reservations as early as possible on their website! When we went in May we were able to get a couple of reservations for the week but if you’re going into season I would book out several weeks before your trip!
- The Bay had the best view and all of the land! Check out my TikTok! Jim Shirley is also the chef along side Great Southern! Their menu is slightly similar but a lot of differences! The one thing you need to know is all of his recipes are amazing! You can also grab reservations on their website as well!
- Seaside food trucks are always a great idea! We ate here on our first night and it was really fun to have a little bit more of a casual meal! Weed eating that most of the food trucks and they were all great!
- Bud & Alleys- this is a really popular restaurant and one that several celebrity sightings have been seen here! It’s a little bit more of a high-end restaurant but it sits right on the beach and has a really beautiful outdoor seating area! - The Red Bar- this was a new restaurant for us this trip! We have heard great things about it for years and it did not disappoint! They have a very limited menu each evening with just a few choices! It was a really fun environment too!
We pretty much stayed around the Seaside area and would just walk to Heavenly’s each night! They had such a big selection that you could get something different each night!
We had a few rainy periods during our week so we were able to get him a little bit of shopping! We shopped mainly in the Seaside area shops, Watercolor area shopping and we have heard the Alys Beach shopping is great too! If you have kids you have to take them to Duckies Shop of Fun in the Seaside circle! Part of our family also hit up the Silver Sands Premium Outlets! We have so many outlets here in Texas so we didn’t go but for the part of our party who is not from Texas really enjoyed it!
Sanders Beach Rentals has an amazing guide for things to do by category! You can see their recommendations HERE! They also have a great Bucket List for your 30A trip!
I hope all of my recommendations were helpful! Don’t forget to book your stay with Sanders Beach Rentals and use my coupon code! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on Instagram!