Is your pantry always a mess because you feel like to organize you need to spend a fortune? I know I have been guilty of this! I'm going to give you some easy tips that you can use without doing total overhaul and breaking into your savings to get your pantry organized and tidy! The only thing that cleaning you pantry has to cost you is time! One day, I will take my pantry a step further and do a complete overhaul with you all but for now I am going to make work with small changes!
By using the tips below, my pantry transformed and boy it feels amazing!!
HERE ARE SOME OF MY BEST TIPS FOR YOU THAT I USED TO CLEAN MY PANTRY UP:
- Go through your products and check expiration dates! You might fill an entire bag with these items and, therefore, a lot less you have to find a place for! Some items expire so quickly and time does fly!
- Throw away things that you just don't need! Did you buy your kids a snack and it wasn't a hit? Consider tossing or giving those products away!
- At the beginning, start grouping like items in spots you think MIGHT be a good place to store them!
-I like to put my kid's stuff all on certain levels so they can reach
-I like hid our adult beverages on the opposite side of the pantry where its not in view from people walking but and seeing in
-I put the items I use more often in the best and most convenient spots
- You will be able to condense more if you get rid of those boxes! I don't like to take everything out! I am talking about the individually packed items like bars, fruit snacks, chips, etc. If you were to buy anything to tidy your pantry up, I would buy some small clear bins to put these in!
- Below I have some of my favorite organization pieces I used and even some I love and haven't purchased yet if you need a few things!
- AND/ OR rummage through your cabinets and find appropriate sized serving baskets or bowls you can put bags of chips and individually packaged items in! I did this with our chips and candy and it works great and looks super cute!
HERE ARE SOME OF MY TIPS TO MAKING YOUR PANTRY LOOK ORGANIZED:
- Stack your like boxes in a row. Repetition looks tidy and clean!
- Don't organize everything where there isn't any space for anything new! Thats where you start to get unorganized! You come home from the grocery store and things start to get smushed and squeezed in. If your like me, things start to pile up on the floor! Leave room for new comers!
- I use clear matte contact paper to line my shelves instead of shelf liner. It's virtually undetectable and it makes wiping up that honey and syrup so easy!
Organizing does not require you to purchase anything! If you have a lot of a certain type of item, a storage unit can really help to condense and make more presentable! It can save you tons of space! You can always use tupperware, mixing bowls, or even serving pieces for this or I have some of my favorite organization pieces here!
HERE IS WHAT I HAVE IN MY PANTRY:
HERE IS MY WISH LIST:
I hope that helps and I have given you some motivation to tackle your pantry with the mindset that organization doesn't always have to cost you! Be sure to check out my REEL ON IG for the spark notes version on this post and to see it get organized in progression!
PS: I post on my LTK all day long, everyday! I specialize in mixing high and low end pieces home decor and furniture to help create a home you love! Visit me HERE! It's a free app and only used to give you the links to the items I love! If you don't want to get the app, CLICK HERE to shop my LTK feed through my website! When you click on an item, it takes you to the retailer website and you can shop and checkout as usual! You computer remembers my referral and will give me a small commission on everything you purchase, not just the item you clicked on! Thank you for your love and support at The Broadmoor House!